Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.

Welcome

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arc 1 The Begining

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:27 pm

(First let me explain the differences. Obito never died, Kakashi on the other hand did. This stops the attack on Konoha, meaning the fourth, his wife and child lived. However on that faithful night the Uchiha planned a coop. This seperating the clan into two faction. Those who stayed with Konoha and those who left forming the village hidden in the flames. Thus a new generation was born.)

Tenson growled as he sat in his chair fussing with his headband. People where still taking the damn exam. A simple, Henge, clone, repeat ordeal was the final. Which he passed easy. A F on the written exam, second in the spars and a good score in the final left him a average student. He'd already got his graduation gifts this morning. A New outfit more suited for combat then his blue long sleves and two amazing weapons. A Katana and a combat knife which he couldn't wait to use. All being rather high-end for a family of civilian bakers. But most of Konoha's Uchiha (With the exception of Itachi and Shisio) we playing civilian roles. A fate worse then death in his mind. Especially with many of his class mates being the heir to their clan, and the one he had the most problems of all with had just walked out of the examination room. A cocky grin on his face, like always. Menma Namikaze
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Menma walked out of the room with his black and red clothed headband and gave the girls in the classroom his signature cocky smirk. He looked around and noticed blushes adorning the faces of sakura and hinata, the latter of which he thought was just from having any attention at all. He then shot Ino the same smirk and she just looked at him impassively before going back to messing with her nails. At this his composure nearly dropped. The only girl in class he would quit whoring around for and she wouldn't even give him a second glance. He took his seat, threw his feet up on the desk and closed his eyes waiting for team assignments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:59 pm

That smug son of a bitch sending suggestive glares towards everyone female in the room as he walked out killed Tenson. They all fell for the trick except his childhood friend or former friend Ino. But that bitch probably just didn't care about anything at all really. Loosening the black cloth of his head band he tied one end to his belt loop letting the rest hang loosely waiting for team assignments. As a team was called a meeting place for their sensei was told and they left. This went on for nearly an hour before it was just him, Menma and Ino left sitting in the room. Tenson groan more loudly then expected seeing his team and as Iruka Sensei mentioned more people passed then expected so their sensei was emergency assigned and should arrive in the coming hour. As his forehead slammed into the desk he could feel Ino's glare baring down on him for his groan, but it wasn't uncommon. Unfortunetly.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Not even opening his eyes menma began to speak to the people left in the room, namely Ino and Tenson.
"You guys got any ideas who our sensei is gonna be?" He asked, not really caring, but the tension seemed to rising for some reason and he wanted to break it somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:05 pm

"No clue." Tenson mumbled the sound muffled slightly by the desk.
"He's already late." Ino spat irritated.
"Then it's probably Obito." Tenson joked hoping it wasn't true. But who knows, the sensei was called as an emergency. The room felt awkward, awkward enough to make him want to leave. He honestly didnt think a person in this room liked the other. They'd make a wonderful "team"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Menma just sighed and opened his eyes and turned to Ino.
"Wanna go get a bite to eat after this is all over?" He asked a politely as he could.
He was hoping beyond all hopes she would at least acknowledge him this time, he'd been trying for awhile now and she just kept brushing him off, but if anything he was persistent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

With a scowl ino turned to the boy.
"Do I acknowledge you little looks Namikaze? No. Do I fall for your little facade? No. Do I like you? NO. Will I go out with you? Well did Tenson pass the written exam?"
He raised up and turned playing into her hand. He knew she was waiting on it as she held her towards him.
"Hell no." Was all he said as he laid down.
"So the answer to you question is the following. One on one I will never be seen with you. I will not go eat with you, and if you want that take one of those ignorant little gennin you try so hard to keep wrapped around your finger. With that being said. Tenson got by me a mellon roll." She then turn forward and crossed her arms. Tenson just rose his head up and glared.
"No chance in hell."
"What was that?"
"Go. Fuck. Yourself. Get. Your. Own. Mellon Roll."
With a groan ino got up and left the room Tenson lowering his head back to the desk.
:45 minutes late he thought, their sensei would most likely be. Obito Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 pm

After the mini rant was over Menma just laid his head on his desk and wrapped his arms around them, utterly defeated. This had been much harsher than usual, she normally just politely dismissed him and that was it. This time she took his proverbial offer, ripped it into shreds, spit on it, and stomped it a few times for good measure before lighting it on fire. His day was totally ruined as a result, he didn't even care who his sensei was at this point. He just sighed loudly and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Ino stomped into the room and threw a Mellon roll at Tenson sitting a juice on the desk as he she walked by. Sitting the same on Menma's desk before opening her own and taking a seat. "That's an appology for you Menma, and Tenson repay the favor."
"I'd had prefered a Kurri bun. Only you like this shit."
"Ungrateful little fuck."
"But thanks I guess. I was thinking, even in an emergency situation a normal sensei would be here on time. We all know one man whose never on time for anything." He said taking a bite of the mellon roll.
"I think Obito is our Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Menma just took a small bite of his before lowering his head back down, if there was one thing him and his dad had in common, it was brooding when the women they liked would be mean to them. His mom on many occasions would yell at his dad for doing something stupid, and he would respond by pouting for hours on end.
Interrupting him from his silent brooding ino spoke up.
"So you seem to know this obito, spit out some info already. Give us an idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:42 pm

"Idiot." Tenson said chewing his food and turning towards him.
"Your dad trained him, he's a viscious guy in battle but like I said. He's a idiot. Ino met him once."
"Yeah, he seemed rather childish for a jounin."
"Like I said. Idiot." The cracking open of a juice can signaled him shutting up. He assumed it would be a few more hours until Obito showed up.
"But." He continued. "I'd hope we got Anko as a Sensei. She's one fine lad-" Then a can of juice found itself ending it's flight by crashing into his head as a irritated ino glared.
"Tenson I seemed to have dropped my juice. Mind handing it here?"
"DROPPED IT! DROPPED IT? YOU STUPID BITCH YOU THREW THAT AT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Done with listening to his two "Teammates" menma stood up and gave them both a bit of glare before speaking up.
"While you two argue like a married couple, i'm going to go outside and get a bit of training done. When you two either make up, or sensei shows up, come get me." With that he put his hand in the dragon seal and faded away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 pm

The arguing continued for another hour until finally the clearing of a throat was heard. Obito looked amused at their arguing but soon broke down.
"Only two? Just two? But isn't a team normally three? Dear god, sensei didn't think I could do this he doesnt believe me to be cut out for training a team. Are my skills that poor?" While Obito broke down Tenson face palmed and went in search for Menma. He'd have time to find the boy and get back to the room before Obito came to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Outside menma was continually fading out of existence before reappearing in random spots and throwing punches and kicks at imaginary opponents.
"There is no point in having this jutsu if I can't make the usage of it faster" he said to himself before pushing himself to speed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:53 pm

"Impressive." Tenson smirked. The jutsu was incredible, one of the reasons Menma was first in sparring. Tenson was the fastest of their class but the teleportation was in a league above him.
"Sensei is here. He's currently freaking out so we have time to get up to the room. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Menma quickly placed the cocky smirk back on his face before nodding to Tenson. He quickly chewed up a soldier pill and immediately noticed the soreness in his muscles numb and his chakra nearly replenish completely.
He walked back into the classroom and saw his sensei on the floor on his knees looking down and sulking, and an annoyed looking ino staring at him. A hurt look briefly passed across menma's face before he forced the smirk back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:01 am

To say Tenson was perceptive, was a hit and miss statement but he was sure he saw a brief moment of weakness in his teammate, thanks to one hostile blond.
"About time you two showed back up."
"Shut up Ino, it didn't take a second." Tenson groan placing a hand on Obito's shoulder.
"He was just training Obito."
"OH!" He chirped jumping to his feet smiling.
"Hello team seven, I am your sensei Obito-Uchiha. Today we will do a getting to know each other exercise. Meet me on the roof." With that he disappeared in a swirl of leaves.
Tenson groaned and walked out of the room. Heading for the roof.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:06 am

Menma just sighed calmly before steeling himself again and putting his hand into the dragon seal and channeling his chakra. He fazed out of existance before reappearing on the roof in the same fashion soon after. Waiting on his other two teammates and giving obito a bored stare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 pm

The two made there way to the roof taking a seat infront of Obito as motioned. The jounin grinning wildly.
"Before we get down to business it's a must to get to know your team. So I want all the information you are willing to share, likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies, favorite foods, goals, areas of interest, and jutsu you currently have under your belt besides the academy techniques."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:52 pm

At this Menma just sighed.
"I guess i'll go first. The name Is Namikaze Menma. My likes include studying Jikukan ninjutsu along with creating my own aresenal of techniques unique to me. I also like a certain blonde who seems hell bent on destroying me." At this Ino gave him a sharp glare so he hurriedly continued.
"My dislikes are those who don't taking a ninja seriously and salty foods. My dream is to become the first master of Jikukan ninjutsu and to show the world that i'm my own person and not just the legacy of my father.. MY hobbies are creating custom jutsu and trying to learn my fathers signature technique, since it does technicaly fall under the definition of a jikukan ninjutsu. My favorite food is miso ramen my goals are the same as my dreams. My interest in space time techniques and ladies. Jutsu other than the academy are my. Jikukan: Temporal Distortion, which can teleport somebody withing eyesight of myself to a random location withing 1 square miles of myself. And my Jikukan: Distortion, which is like a shunshin essentialy, just a whole lot more combat capable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:39 am

Ino glared as Obito looked at the Uchiha.
"You next."
"You know my name."
"State it anyways."
"You're annoying Obito"
"That's sensei and that's an order."
"Ugh. Fine, my name is Tenson Uchiha. Son of two bakers and member of the Konoha sect of the Uchiha clan. Not to be confused with those of the hidden flame village. My likes are studying sealing, training and spicy foods. My dislikes are bitchy girls who stick their noses into peoples business. (Ino glared), people who thrive on their family or clan name or subject others due only to this, I can't stand those who take this line of work with a grain of salt. My hobbies are seal study and creation, writing and burning things. I have a short temper and I tend to be rash. My goal is very simple, it's my ambition and I could careless about the stances of my team on my goal. That is to die with meaning. As I see the saddest thing of all to be dying without meaning. Can I stop?"
"Seeing how you resisted first. I'm thinking no." Obito chimed earning another groan from Tenson.
"My fears are old age, hairless cats and bald women. The last two for being unsettling. My favorite food is spicy curry and, well I guess I'll state my jutsu. I know a Kunai summoning seal, the seal for explosive tags. Both of which I can apply with chakra. I have a high chakra control allowing me to increase strength and speed. I specialize in the speed part though. Also I know the standard fireball jutsu from my clan. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:45 am

Obito then looked at the blonde haired girl and she just scoffed slightly.
"You next Yamanaka." He said calmly but with no room for argument.
"Ino Yamanaka. I like to gossip and be in control. I hate retarded ass fucking blonde manwhores who think i can be wrapped around their fingers like the rest of our fangirl class." You could see menma's cocky facade crack ever so slightly, Obito took note of this.
"I also hate people who have stupid self sacrificing goals. My hobbies are gardening and gossiping. My dream is to be a fine yamanaka clan head and the only jutsu I know other than the academy are the shintenshin no Jutsu (Mind body switch technique)" She finished looking completely annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:55 am

What a group obito thought to himself, a false idol in Menma. Who had ambition and skill yet lacked true confidence behind his facade and had a fixation on the female of the team. A hotheaded suicidal child who'd need a constant eye on him and a annoyed female with the ability to penetrate ones mind. He was sure they COULD become a great team. But their true worth was yet to be seen.
"Okay, well now that I know you a little better. I can begin explaining the graduation test."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 am

Menma looked up, a hint of annoyance in his eyes and exclaimed rather loudly.
"What the hell do you mean graduation test? We just passed the academy exam to become genin!" He nearly yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
100/100  (100/100)
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 am

"You passed the academy test. However in order to determine whether you'll be useful in field at this current point in time each Jounin Sensei developes their own test to see if their team meets their standard. I'm a emergency sensei for the fact I've had ten potential teams and none have passed. All those who fail are either placed in reserve or sent back to the academy. In some extreme cases their banned from this line of worked and forced into civilian life. Any questions."

"So, this isn't written is it?" Tenson asked with a nervous chuckle as Ino sat arms crossed annoyed.

"No it's a field exercise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc 1 The Begining   

Back to top Go down

Arc 1 The Begining
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next