Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout: The Long 23: Year One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

Fallout: The Long 23: Year One Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

In the year 2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation.

But it was not, as most predicted, the end of the world. No, mankind was much more stubborn that that.

In parts of what used to be known as Eastern Kentucky, only two bombs fell. One fell inside of what used to be known as Pikeville, destroying a good portion of the city. Another hit prestonsburg but never went off, leavng a large undetonated bomb in the middle of the city. Although not hit very hard, the citizens in the area began to slowly die off from a lack of food, or the nuclear winter that soon set in months after the bombs initially went off.

Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
Fallout: The Long 23: Year One Left_bar_bleue100/100Fallout: The Long 23: Year One Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
Fallout: The Long 23: Year One Left_bar_bleue100/100Fallout: The Long 23: Year One Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Dutch stared down into the manhole the embers of his cigarette burning enough to give minimum light. The night had fallen quick and a tip had led him here A small manhole leading to an underground vicinity. Shotgun pointed into the hole and a long drag later he finally spoke up expelling the smoke from his lungs.
"Goddamn it stinks down there, you sure we'll get a good haul Smalls?" It was pretty often the two had to put up with less than open arms, or lavish mansion. So the manhole suited them and there venture well.
"I mean shit I've got a batch of buffout being made up back at the hideout I could be keeping an eye on. That shit sells, this shit. Well this shit smells like shit."
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Justin peeked over the edge of Dutch's shoulders and looked down into the hole trying to see something.
"Well, the place smells like shit. that's usually a good sign that some of those raiders may be down there. If anything i'm sure we could find some caps or ammo. God knows MF cells are hard to find in this area. I say we head on down there, kill anything that moves, and take everything valuable. If something happens i'll patch you up."
Spoke Justin as he took off his hat and placed it inside of his pack, it would only get in the way in a cramped area like that. He secretly hoped he could find some grenades, oh how he liked things that went boom.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:01 pm

"Fine, you do have a flash light or something right?" He asked as he climbed down the ladder.
"Dark, smells like shit, and goddamn if we don't have a flash light."
Jumping down into the murky waters he silently praised himself for wearing goggles. Shit in your eyes inst the greatest way to start a hunt. Disappointed his cigarette got wet. Pulling out his lighter he lit a new one up saving the half he had for when it dried.
"I mean, I ain't about to use my lighter. Fluids hard as hell to get as is."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Justin jumped down and shielded his eyes with his sleeve before moving his arm and grabbing his laser rifle.
"Just turn up the brightness on that fancy pipboy of yours and use that. The damn thing has a micro fusion generator, it will never run out of battery as it is. Hell the thing is even bullet proof to a point." Spoke Justin with a huff.
Dutch was always forgetting the smallest things it seemed like.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:15 pm

"This damn thing" he grumbled, growing with something attached to your wrist your whole life you tend to forget its functions. A second body part. Cranking up the brightness on his pipboy he finished lighting his cigarette up, pointing his shotgun forward. Ahead was twist and turns of pipes and water ways and you could feel the radiation. The tip said it was a former hide out for a small gang that had recently packed up and left. Tech traders who preferred large places like the Nuka cola factory. Where Dutch assumed they'd left for.
"Okay, whose leading here?"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:25 pm

"You're the man with the shotgun, you lead and i'll provide cover with the old laser rifle."
Spoke justin as the began to walk.
They made many twists and turns, only having to worry about stomping the occasional rad roach to death.
After a near 30 minute walk they made it into a large lit up chamber.
"Looks like one of those old covert military bunkers." Spoke Justin as he looked around.
Soon afterwards he opened a door on the far side of the wall and a closet opened up.
"Holy shit!" Spoke Justin, as he did dutch came to his side to inspect the piece of tech.
"Do you have any idea what this is man?" Spoke justin rhetoricaly.
"This is a MF recycler, this thing can use solar power to rechard MF cells. This is probably one of the most valuable things in the world right now!"
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:31 pm

"That and cigarettes are the most valuable you mean. Anyways, lets load this damn thing up first then search the rest of this pile. I mean if that thing powers up cells no more ammo hunting for you, eh?" With that he turned waiting for Smalls to load up the hall as he shuffled through old lock boxes holding ammo and desks full of papers and the occasional psycho boost.
"Well I've got some 'okay' stuff that should sell but no goddamned cigarettes. Bastards must have packed the important stuff."
With that he turned back towards Smalls to see if he'd packs the recycler.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Dutch turned the corner to see Justin hunched down. Justin gave him the signal to be quietly and slowly come over toward him. Around the corner could be hear some clanks of metal on the ground and men dressed in what could only be described as full body metal armor were looking around.
"Captain are you sure the tip said that the tech was here, I have yet to find anything." Spoke one of the men dressed up, he had a plasma rifle on his back and was searching through the rubble.
"Yes, i'm sure it's here, try going through the way over there" Spoke a man holding a minigun with one hand as he pointed in the duo's direction.
"Oh, fuck" whispered Justin.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:41 pm

"Fight or flee." Dutch growled. It wasn't often you had to deal with armor wearing fucktards he cursed but he had no armor piercing rounds. At least for his weapons.
"Is that thing ready to be moved? If so I found a bottle of whiskey. If you think we can find a way out, now keep in mind this is a work in progress, we could Molotov these boys and make a break for it. I mean, since we're slightly disadvantaged here.."
Wishful thinking. But Dutch was used to doing underhanded things like these. Innovative, underhanded tactics for when he was out armed or manned, and obviously he was out armed here.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 pm

'Don't worry about that man, I found a way out in the same room as the tech we found. Just stay low and follow me" Spoke justin as he began to lead them back to the room where the tech was. When they got in there he pushed a small button and the wall moved out of the way to remove a set of stairs leading to what looked like a cellar door.
When they got to the top Justin opened the door slowly and quietly letting Dutch get out before closing it just as quietly.
When he finally got a chance to look around he noticed that he was inside of what appeared to be the stock room of an old pre war grocery store.
"Well shit, it's a grocery store. You may be able to find some cigs now man."
Spoke Justin.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Dutch smirked and start swiping anything he could get his hands on. A carton of cigs was probably the most glorious thing he'd seen in weeks.
"Damn good haul." He smirked as he went and opened the door out to the floor. The glass display cases busted, glass littering the floor and the prewar cashbox busted against the wall. Nothing of interest seemed to be in the room and Dutch felt it was best to get moving.
"Got all we need, so lets bail."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm

"Let's go man. Just think of the money we could make charging people to refill there ammo. This thing could probably be used for other shit as well, I just need some time to tinker with it is all." Spoke Justin with a smirk.
They exited the grocery store only to see a couple of rad scorpions about 25 feet from them, with there back turned to the group.
"You want this one or me man?" Spoke Justin hefting up his laser rifle.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:00 pm

*BOOM* The loud shot of Dutch's shotgun could be heard as he hurried over to the corpses.
"I KNOW WHATS FOR DINNER TONIGHT GODDAMN IT." Pulling out his butcher knife he began dissecting them getting as much poison and meat as he could. Slicing out the buckshot as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:08 pm

"Hell yeah man, roasted scorpion with some salt on it is the shit man!" Yelled Justin as he began to help Dutch skin the thing.
"Let's be getting back, i'm sure we're missed."
Spoke Justin as they began the trek back.
It was a little after dark when they finally made it back to their self-proclaimed 'base of operations'. Which was really nothing more than a fortified valley with a small draw bridge going over the highly irradiated creek.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Striking up another cigarette Dutch sat down by the bridge. The group they had working for them liked to make sure they knew who they where letting in. Which was great for defense purposes. But a killer in the time department.
"So, a damn good haul. A few pistols, some food, water, booze, a couple of fission batteries. Got myself some cigs, hell I even found a few working camera's in that dump. Not to mention that recycler. Damn good haul indeed."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:04 pm

"That recycler will make us so rich man. We're gonna be swimming in caps!" Said Justin excitedly as he fiddled around with the piece of tech trying to memorize every single piece of it.
Soon after looking at it for a good half hour he hit a switch on the side of it and a small hole opened up just large enough to fit a MF cell inside.
He removed an old empty cell from his pack and inserted it into the device and sat it out of the shade so it would get a good amount of sunlight.
"Wonder how long this will wake?" Asked Justin as Dutch just shrugged and took another drag from his cigarette. Just after a one of the guards ran up to them and after catching his breath he began to speak.
"There's men on the other side of the river in full body armor demanding to be let over or they are going to begin opening fire. One of them has a Rocket Launcher so I believe they intend to back up that claim" Spoke the man.
Just as calmly as he could Justin breathed out one short word.

"Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Dutch was smoking, drinking and playing poker with the other two crew members when he overheard Justin cussing.
"What the hell is it? You fuck that thing up already?" He said never looking up from the mound of caps they'd been beating. It was such a relaxing way to end a good haul.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Justin just sighed.
"You remember those big armored guys from the place we looted earlier today?" Asked Justin getting a bit impatient. Dutch just nodded and glanced back at his hand.
"Well they are here demanding entry and they have some big ass weaponry man." Spoke justin.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 pm

"Tell them to go fuck themselves! The edges of the banks have mines burried just a bit deep. The water is to radiated to get through, and if they blow us up, they also blow up the equipment. The bridge will never be lowered and they get fucked. We just get dead." He finished as he showed his cards a full house. Allowing him to scoop up the caps.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Justin just sighed and looked over at the guard near him
"You heard the man, tell em to fuck off, and if they start shooting, you have my permission to get securitrons out."
He then looked over at the device and noticed it had spit the MF cell out already. He popped it into his laser rifle and notice it made the familiar hum of a fully charged battery.
"This is the greatest thing ever!" Exclaimed Justin.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:05 pm

"So, I was just thinking." Dutch said walking over to Justin, cig in hand.
"And you see Smalls, those guys are probably the brother hood of steel types. They only want tech for weapon purposes if the rumors are true. So we can let them have this, or we can just hold up here until everyone in our little rag tag bunch is packing fully charged laser rifles. You dig?" He breathed out a thick fog of smoke before looking the machine over.
"A MF cell is powerful, nice way to restock ammo. But you could also rig it to a automatic weapon and have a beast ass torrent. Or something along those lines. With that said, I'm pretty sure those fucktards want it for more then a reload."
His words where never the most beautiful, or well placed. But his tone could carry an army of men with them at times it seemed. He believed himself to be right on this, and believe so he grabbed his weapons and walked to the door.
"But no matter what they want with it, I want the damn thing. As far as threatening us goes. I'm going to give these tin headed fucks a piece of my mind and a belly full of lead if I have too." Pulling his googles over his eyes and stomping his cigarette out Dutch stormed out the door cocking his gun ready for what ever was going to take place.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Justin just sighed and followed the headstrong man out.
"We are probably about to get slaughtered," Justin had read a few prewar books about those suits, they were essentially human tanks, and that was bad news for them.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 am

Across the irradiated waters stood about five men. Each clad in the solid steel armor using energy weapons whilest on in the back held a rocket launcher.
"Told them what you said Dutch."
"Good" Was all he felt like replying as he walked closer to the edge of the water.
"Why are guy here and harassing a small little trade group. Speak now or continue to stand wide open here in the wastes."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 pm

"We are just here to check out what we believe is a one of a kind piece of tech. We are the Brotherhood of Steel. A group devoted to preserving pre-war technology for the benefit of mankind. If you would be willing to let us look, and if needed, take it, we would be willing to possibly set up trade agreement." Spoke what sounded like a male voice in the front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Long 23: Year One   Fallout: The Long 23: Year One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: The Long 23: Year One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Battle Front! :: Fallout :: Fallout: The Long 23-
Jump to: