Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Begining of the great Ninja war

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
The Begining of the great Ninja war Left_bar_bleue100/100The Begining of the great Ninja war Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
The Begining of the great Ninja war Left_bar_bleue100/100The Begining of the great Ninja war Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PP:

The Begining of the great Ninja war Empty
PostSubject: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:57 pm

"Tsukai, TSUKAI! TSUKAI!!"
"What the fuck do you want Sensei!"
"We are approaching Konohagakure. So please pay attention and be ready to present your information to the gate keeper."
"Fine.."
Kusagakure's team 13. Consisting of Jinkun Denkou (Sensei/Vilage head prospect/Lightning jutsu legend) Ryu Denkou (Son of Jinkun/Prodigy/self proclaimed leader) Tenshia Chishio (Hieress of the Chishio clan) and Tsukai Tsume (Delinquent/Half breed/Scorned by the Chishio clan)

"Really though Tsukai. This is important, you'll never make Chunnin if you continue to act like a child."
"And since when was admiring the world around you a childish characteristic."
"Since you started doing it on the way here."
"I'm sorry, Ryu. I couldn't possibly understand how acknowledging my surrondings in FORIEGN TERRITORY was so childish. Forgive, plrease. Fucking prick.
"Tsukai, watch your tounge. Last thing we need is for your mouth to get us the same repitation it's given us in Kusa."
"Why the fuck do I care? It's your fucking sperm which is instigating an argument."
"Stop acting childish, and I'll stop calling you out on it."
"Stop being a stuck up prick and I may not have to beat the hell out of you."
"Oh, we both know how that would go Mudblood."
"Fucking mud blood? Really?"
"Yes you fucking half breed. Isn't that the biggest problem with you. Mommy fucked an outsider."
"I'll fucking kill you!"
-Smack- Before Tsukai could move Jinkun had smacked his son firmly in the face as Tenshia glared.
"Serves you right Ryu. Tsukai has done nothing wrong nor did his mother."
"You just take up for his ignorance due to your feelings of guilt."
Jinkun cleared his throat.
"But you where raised better then to attack someones heritage. Also you best remember their may come a point in the Chunnin exams when Tsukai is able to get his hands on you."
"Like I stated earlier dad, we all know how that would go."

The teams shows their forms and are sent to their hotel. The Chunnin exams where to start the next morning. With the day ahead of them (arrived roughly after dawn) Tsukai laid his baggage down and left for some morning training.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:13 pm

"Now use the time in this village as a way to test your awareness. I have a reputation to uphold and I don't want even an Anbu able to get passed any of you without notice. Now, get old your identification we are nearing the gate" Spoke the gruff voice of the famed Demon of the Hidden Mist, Zabuza Momochi.

"Hai Zabuza-sama" Spoke the ever polite and soft spoken Haku Yuki.

"Hn." Responded the ever conversational Oroike Kaguya. The last known member of his clan and wielder of the feared Dead Bone Pulse.

"H-Hai" Stuttered the meek Kushimi Kazuman, third member and kunoichi swordsman.

As they entered the village the three genin were on a state of high alert because they knew the kind of punishment there sensei could deal out if he felt the need to.

"I wonder what kind of challenge this will bring" Thought the Kaguya to himself as they roamed the famed Village Hidden in the Leaves.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:19 pm

One hour, five minutes and thirty three seconds. This was the amount of time it took Tsukai Tsume to find someone who pissed him off to the point of coming to blows (besides Ryu of course). Darkskin, bad haircut. A Large belt with the Kumogakure symbol, sunglasses and a awful habbit of raising his eye brows where all things Tsukai hated currently not to mention.
"You staring at the Rokku boy?"
"Boy"
"Yes BOY, would you rather me comment on your lack of gentalia. Are you a women, does the Rokku need to picture you in a dress."
"You should shut your mouth." Tsukai growled anger rising
"Is that what you think?"
"Ye-"
"IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! The Rokku is training here, get your candy ass about 20ft away from the Rokku. You do not deserve to stand in the pressence of the grea-" One hour, Tweelve Minutes and fourty one seconds. Was all it took for Tsukai Tsume to punch another shinobi in the face.

"Listen here you ignorant fuck. You do not speak down to me!"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Oroike and his team stood by watching what appeared to be 2 genin from the Hidden Cloud Village and the Hidden Grass Village coming to blows. While the team wanted to pass by Zabuza reminded them that even though this kind of dispute was pointless and not how a chunnin conducted themselves; this was an excellent way to scout out some of the competition. So he and his team and sensei stood silently watching the conflict play out as the the boy Kusa gave the larger boy from Kumo a mean Hay Maker.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:42 pm

With a growl Tsukai continued to unload punches onto the boy. Back in Kusa Tsukai was often bullied adapting to street fighting early on he showed no signs of a normal stance when in a contest of taijutsu. However he was skilled enough to be nicknamed the bloody knuckle graduating top of his class in taijutsu. Currently the Rokku was feeling every bit of that reputation. Tsukai looked at the boy, he was older. Aleast by a year or two. His face now a mix of his own and Tsukai's blood.
"Bastard, split my hand open on you."
"Don't you walk away from the Rokku!"
"I'm done, I kicked your ass, we have spectators and if my sensei finds out I'm fucked. So see you." As his back turned the once downed boy appeared in from of him maneuvering under his arm. Tsukai was caught off gaurd fully as he was hoisted in the air and slammed into the ground.
"You don't dare take your eyes off the Rokku, the greatest shinobi in all the shinobi nations!"
Pushing himself up he glared are the boy. Killer intent showing, although weak it was a lot for a gennin.
"If, you want to walk tomorrow. I suggest you leave now. I've had it with your belittling and I'm about to be removed from Konoha by the Anbu if I so much as hear your name one more time" Making sure his claws where at the ready Tsukai crouched, ready to pounce. It was a fitting image of his fathers stance. The one he made famous bounty hunting.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Oroike smirked as Zabuza motioned for them to follow him. They passed another few streets where it looked like a red headed suna ninja and what looked to be an uchiha were conversing in the middle of the street. They had gotten there a day early so they were headed to there hotel for the night in order to get some sleep for the begginning of the first exams the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:02 pm

The Rokku's mouth opened and Tsukai pounced. But was intecepted in mid air by a blond female.
"Nii, did the Rokku say you could but into the Rokku's business?"
"Rokku, he would have diced you to bits."
Tsukai began to stir to his feet.
"What that jobbroni?"
"You had to feel that killer intent. Not to mention his stance would have given him the aspect of surprise and decent enough speed."
Spitting a bit of blood on the ground Tsukai began to walk forward.
"Now Rokku, unless you wish to continue your fight with him. Leave, I'll handle this."
"Fine, Rokku would be wasting his time with that Jobronni."
Tsukai glared, who was she to interfere.
"So, you're here to handle this are you."
"Yes."
Tsukai gripped his glares and crouched, only to be taken off gaurd as the girl bowed.
"Please forgive my interference and my teammates actions. I wish to apologize and hopefully gain your forgiveness."
"The hell?"
"Rokku, is a bit eccentric. He has not people skills and most likely didn't mean to provoke you. Please if you feel his punishment didn't meet his ignorance I'll accept what ever you deemed acceptable."
"Shew, no it's fine. Just keep him on a leash."
"Hia!"
Tsukai began to walk away. It was ignorance he thought. This whole day was bullshit.
"Excuse me one last thing."
"Yeah, what is it."
"What's your name."
"Tsukai Tsume."
"Nice to meet you Tsukai, I'm Nii Yugito."

On his return another fight broke out. Between him and Ryu over the ruckus during his "training." apparently word in Konoha travels fast.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Oroike got comfortable on his bed for the night as he went over his ninja equipment. He wanted to be prepared as humanly possible for this upcoming challenged. He was determined to prove that his decimated clan could still be a force to be reckoned with in the world.
Over on the other side of the room Haku was sitting near Zabuza acting as a shield to the door, always on guard against attackers to his master.
The blue haired Kushimi walked over and sat next to Oroike and began to speak
"So, a-are you nervous about the chunnin exams?" She asked looking at the ground.
"Not really, this is our chance to show that even after the civil war the Hidden Mist village is still alive and well." Spoke Oroike.
"Well said grunt but don't overestimate yourself, every village sent only the best this year, so even though you are the best the mist has to offer, every village also sent there best as well." Spoke Zabuza as he went back to maintaining his giant sword.
"Hn." Oroike responded as he lied down on his bed and began to think about what the exams would be like.

This would be his chance to prove himself, he could show the world just what a ninja from the bloody mist could do. This was also the perfect chance to gauge his strength against the best the elemental nations had to offer at his current rank.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Tsukai grumbled as the trio from Kusa walked to the first exam building.
"Tsukai, you should really try to wake up. We're almost there."
"Sorry Tenshia-chan. Just tired."
Ryu turned and glared.
"That's because you waste your energy on that Kumo Nin yesterday."
"He started it."
"They all start it according to you Tsukai."
"Just like you are now!"
Tenshia moved between them. Motioning them forward.
"Chunnin exams, team work, less hostility."
As they entered the room they noticed two Gennin guarding a door.
"Genjutst." Tenshia mumbled as Ryu nodded and Tsukia just looked at the crowd.
"Mostly Konohagakure Nin. Firgure they'd increase their participants with home advantage."
"Obviously."
"Tenshia, team work..."
"Hn"
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Oroike and his team quietly entered the first exam building to see a bunch of genin arguing with some proctors in front of the door that was supposed to be there exam room.
"Pfft, pitiful genjutsu, we only went up one set of stairs" Whispered Oroike to his other two teammates to which they both nodded.
As they entered the actual exam room they every genin in the room turned to glare at them, Oroike just sighed and leaned against the wall.
"Looks like we're early" Spoke Haku before he to found a comfortable spot to stand while waiting for the proctors.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Growing tired of crowd watching Team 13 made their way to the actual exam room. Ryu quickly leaning against a pillar watching Konoha genin gather and talk rather loudly. Tenshia stood by him eyes closed most likely fighting her nerves and Tsukai scanned the room. The Nii and The Rokku where seen by the wall with a rather out of shape masked gennin standing close by. Then he spotted the Kirigakure ninja who'd watched his scuffle with the Kumo nin.
"I'll be right back."
"Don't start any trouble moron."
Ignoring his comrades.
"You three, can I have a word."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Oroike straightened up slightly, leaving himself just enough distance to dodge if need be. He slowly sized up the genin across from him, there was nothing overly spectacular about him other than a set of wicked looking claws that he was sure the genin knew how to use.

"Yes? What do you need?" Asked Oroike as his teammates flanked him.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 pm

"You saw that little scuffle yesterday. I saw the three of you and what I assume was your sensei. I wanted to know how much did you see. Also, since you've already seen me fight I guess it's appropriate to give you my name." As he finished a ruckus was heard, he turned his head to see a Konoha genin down, ears bleeding with a sound ninja standing above him.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Oroike smirked slighlty.
"I saw that you have a bit of a temper, and that you seem to be adept at street fighting. Also my name is Oroike Kaguya, and these are my teammates Haku Yuki, and Kushimi Kazuma."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:35 pm

"Tsukai Tsume, my teammates are by the pillar. Tenshia Chishio and Ryu Denkou. Anyways, I wish you guys luck. But I'ma return to my team. I assume they'll rush the first exam thanks to that damned Sound Nin." Tsukai nodded before shoving his hands into his pockets and slouching off. Adept in streetfighting was all they saw. This was good, he was afraid he'd give a bit to much away in his beating. Ryu glares at him right away obviously displeased.
"The group that saw you."
"Yeah, nice guys."
"Hnn."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:20 pm

A short time later the a group of proctors appeared on the other side of the room in a large plume of smoke.
"Listen good maggots. My name is Ibiki Morino and i'll be your proctor for the first exam."
At this point everyone was listening intently to the scary looking man up front.
"Everyone come up front and take a number, this will determine where you will sit for the duration of this test! Move maggots!"
The man practically screamed to the entire room. Oroike's team went up front and each took a number, getting seperated by a large amount of distance. He ended up seated at a table near the back with a female hyuuga on once side and a non-descript rock village genin on the other.
As this all occured tests were being handed out to the exam students.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Tsukai grumbled. Written test, he was just happy Tenshai was sitting in the back of his row. Soon the rules had been explained and he was sweating. If he failed so did Ryu and Tenshia. He wasn't book smart, he was all combat. He was a hunter, trained to track and capture/kill. No by strategy but with pure combat. His eyes scanned the room acknowledging the chunnin scratching on their note pads and everyone else working diligently on their exams.
FUCK was all he could think and the clock kept ticking.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Oroike spent the first 20 minutes of the exam staring blankly at his paper. There was no way in hell a chuunin should be able to answer these kinds of questions. Hell a jounin would sweat a little over this. He never needed to think of the trajectory he threw a kunai at someone with, it was all muscle memory to him. And what was with this starting at 10 points and going down rule. Most tests started at zero and worked there way up. Something was off here and Oroike was determined to figure out what this was about.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:44 pm

CHEAT! CHEAT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!
That was the idea that had popped into Tskai's head. Only problem, this wasn't tracking, not was it beating sense into something. If he was caught, he and his team would be out. Just then he heard the proctor address someone.
"Yes, Kusagakure Ninja."
"Sir, I believe I've got a nose bleed."
"So?"
"May I please be excuse to clean up?"
"Can't you wait?"
"I'd prefer not to get blood on my paper sir."
"Fine, one of the chuunin will escort you."
Tenshia walked by swiping at her bleeding nose. Blood landing on Tsukai's paper. Forming into the Answers. Or atleast, some answers. He scribled them down and smeared the blood.
"Excuse me Ibiki-sama. I've tried ignoring it. But the girls blood is on my paper. Would it be possible for me to get another copy."
"Ninja should not be bothered by blood boy."
"Hai, sorry." Tsukai smirked, he had just enough to pass this stupid test.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:51 pm

"I honestly have no idea what to do here" Thought Oroike himself. He was a combat ninja, a warrior. He was not built to be sitting in a chair with a pencil.
Just as he began to lose hope he saw frost begginning to form on his test.
"Haku, I owe you big time for this!"
He thought to himself as the frost began to freeze into the shape of some of the answers.
"Well it's not all the questions but it should be enough to pass" He thought to himself as he wiped the desk off discretely.

"Alright maggots it's been 45 minutes and it's time for the final question! Pencils down and I better not even here you breath until I'm finished!" Yelled the ever intimidating ibiki as the entire class stiffened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 pm

"Before we move on I want to warn you. If you answer this question correctly you pass. However if you do not, you and your team will never be able to take the chuunin exams again." A large fuss was heard around the room Tsukai, didnt need the rank. Chuunin rank was for Kusa to boast. He was a Bounty hunter nin, the lower rank the more of a suprise. Many of the people began to leave. Giving up instantly until a blond Konohagakure Genin gave Ibiki a mouth full. Soon no one was left who was wavering and the final question. Turned out to be a bluff. Everyone had passed. But before celebration could take place. A scantly clad women burst through the window.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:27 pm

"Alright Maggots the names Anko Mitarashi and i'm going to be your execution.... I mean proctor for the second exam. Everyone meet me at training ground 44 in 30 minutes or you automatically fail!" She yelled before dispersing in a poof of smoke.
Everyone just stood there dumbly for a moment before all hell broke loose and everyone began rushing off in random directions look for the training ground.
Oroike flagged his team over and began to speak.
"Our best bet would be to find a Konoha team and follow them, they should know where we are going at least."
They eventually spotted a team wearing konoha headbands that would be easy to follow. One was a hyuuga and the other was wearing bright green spandex. They would have to be idiots to lose this team.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Tsukai left the tracking to Ryu and Tenkia. They'd find the place, he just needed to relax and take in the surrounding area. They soon came to a field full of Ninja. Tsukai's eyes began scanning the area for people he slightly recognized as the instructor began to explain the test.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:34 pm

The entire group of ninja made it to the front with just a little time to spare. After the apparent proctor gave a speech about how people would die in this exam and it would be completely legal. She then ordered each genin to sign a waiver and send a representitive from there team to come up and get a scroll. Oroike thought this would be a good challenge for him because at the very least half of the people here would fail, not counting the ones that would obviously die. Soon his kunoichi teammate came back with a heaven scroll and they proceeded to the gates.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Tsukai sighed the Heaven scroll....that was bullshit.
"Why are you glaring Tsukai?"
"Easy, I don't think this is a good luck thing."
"What?"
"The scroll Ryu, it's heaven. It should be earth. Heaven means we died"
"It's just a scroll"
"It symbolizes the after life. Who ever carries that, will die."
"Then you take it." Ryu said tossing it to Tsukai.
"NO! NO! NO!"
"It's final.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Begining of the great Ninja war   The Begining of the great Ninja war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Begining of the great Ninja war
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next