Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Welcome to the battle front. For new arrivals please fill register then go over the site rules.
For those of you who are returning. Welcome back.
Role Play Battle Front!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 am

"Well that sounds fair eno-"
Jinpachi never got to finish after the sound of loud yelling and a large boom echoed across the monastery. Jinpachi immediately jumped up and flared his chakra, hopefully alerting his men.
"We need to get to the sound immediately" Yelled jinpachi already in battle mode.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:37 am

"I will speak first." Awarege spoke as he rose to his feet. The small wooden cylinder hanging by his waste.
"If we state our position they may leave." Junkan clan members where trained to be calm, to never take to violence. But the scene before him screamed to abandon all former discipline. In the garden many children and elders laid slaugtered and the blades of the damn shogunate run through more before his eyes. Through gritted teeth he lets but a few tears shed. Then before he knew what to do the wooden tube flew to his hand and expanded into a beautiful wooden staff. Markings crawling up his spine wrapping around his eyes and running from his lower lip downward.
"Never mind speaking..."
Back to top Go down
http://roleplaybattlefront.narutorpg.org
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 am

"Let us avenge these men and women then" Spoke jinpachi with unwavering resolve. He slid his mask on and began channeling chakra to his lungs to prepare a jutsu.
"I shall let you lead this attack, it is your right"
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 am

Awarege's skin began to turn to red bone as he took the form of a Oni. As is floating through hand signs he slammed his hands into the ground and watched as spikes jutted from the ground impaling a few of the men he deemed the enemy. With a blood curdling scream he charged forth mind nearly forgetting his former disposition. His staff shrinking and jutting out breaking the necks and ribs of those he swung at. A demon, a curse, his burden, his right, their blood, his revenge and it was all unfolding as it was foretold. Of course none of this was told to him. This was weakness, this was regret, this was the dawning of the rest of his life and no one but Miko knew what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Jinpachi jumped into the fray engaging a couple of samurai that had some children cornered.
He body flickered in between him and the children and floating through a group of handsigns and ended by cupping his hands into a circle in front of his mouth and channeled chakra to his mask filter disabling them.
"Ninja art: Dokugiri (Poison Mist)" He said breathing the mist into the group of samurai.
As they breathed it in they began to drop dead like flies.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 pm

The battle was still raging on, the monastery was far out numbered and nothing could stop the onsluaght. Awarege had been brought to a solo fight by a lone samurai who was far more skilled then the others. Two of Jinpachi's men had been slain and countless members of the Junkan clan. But the man before him was now his focal point. The world around gone and just this single opposition existed.
"I heard you where a wolf among sheep Awarege, but to think you're a real demon. It's a pity I have to kill you now." He spoke as his blade caught fire. "Your wooden staff wont help you much here. Nothing but a growl escaped Awarege's throat as the staff shrunk to the size of a pellet and his now clawed hands began to clash on and off again with the mans blade.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:08 pm

As this was going on, jinpachi was busy trying to wipe out as many of those bastards as he could. This was all going to hell quickly and he had already lost two of his men, one of which was one of his two medics.
He was busy fighting off two of the samurai by himself with just a single curved kunai, he had taken a few hits and was being pushed back against a wall. He flew through some hand signs and slammed his hands into the ground.
"Lightning Release: 6 Pillar Decimation!" Yelled Jinpachi
Just as he finishd 6 pillars of lightning surround the samurai and enclosed on them shocking them to death.
Jinpachi leaned slightly on the wall before popping a soldier pill in his mouth.
"Kami that takes alot out of me."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:19 pm

The burns that lined Awareges skin where nothing but a tingle at the moment as he wrestled to get ahold on the man. His normal line of thought had left but he new he needed to grasp something soon. As he caught the mans burning blade one of the elders stepped in. Tackling the man to the ground. To disoriented to tell how at the moment all Awarege could make out was.
"FOCUS!" As he drove his claws through both bodies. The fighting had nearly ended and with his own man blood on his. The Oni exterior began to fade back to lines. He just gritted his teeth and turned going through handsigns. This burden was a gift of all elements, but the price of your sanity and it was time to use the benifits. Pulling his hand to his mouth Awarege blew towards the last group of samurai. Multiple blade heading in the direction as the wind escaped his lungs. Slicing them into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Jinpachi casually flicked a kunai towards one of the men trying to crawl.
"Tch, pathetic" He spoke with a deep scowl as he looked at the bodies of three of his comrades.
He saw the other clan head on the other side of the couryard and began his way over to him tiredly, with a slight limp.
"How are mere swordsman so strong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:40 pm

"Chakra enhancing. They cant shape it by itself. But they can combine it with their weapons, and their bodies." He said joining his hands together locking his arms in a circular formation filtering his chakra out and natures chakra in.
"A simple thing really but combined with their swordsmanship. It's unbelievable. Truly something to be weary of."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:05 pm

"I agree, they make for challenging opponents. They killed three of my men though, and that is something I cannot forgive. As long as your are an enemy of them, you have an ally in the dokusei clan." Spoke Jinpachi with a hint of respect in his voice,
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 pm

"Very well, but its time to move. If we where attacked by this many another attack is imminent. We have a mission we must accomplish. We can not stand still and fight a war here. The path we'll take is used for spirit journey. It's filled will chakra using plants and alas some non health members of the Junkan clan. We will need to be on our toes but it is our best path out of here." Awarege looked around at the wounded the dead and he knew his clan was nearing it's end. It was dying before him, yet instead of nurse it he needed to leave it to rot. The marking still covering his body he sighed but would not let them fad as he cycled Natural chakra through his system, breaking quickly with a breath out rejuvenated. "I suggest we move now. Before my spine falters."
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm

"Okay, lead the way. My men and I have everything we need on us." Spoke jinpachi readjusting his mask. He was wondering what the journey ahead had in store for him in his men. He had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach that wouldn't leave no matter how much he assured himself of his own strength.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:15 pm

The walk out of the rubble left a ghost lingering on awarege's shoulders as he acended into his and many other members of the clan own personal hells. Here is where they where judge to go one towards eternal peace of become beast for the first time and some, well some never turned back and now roamed the woods. The large animals and chakra using plants made things worse. A black and purple flower which casts genjutsu giant Maquitoes and centipeides. It was sure to be rough. Yet the walk was beautiful, peaceful even marked by old ruined buildings and statues once crafted by his clan and lost when they would accend beyond. But his chakra was low his body suffering from the side effects of his battle and as the sun was setting he opened the old rotted door of a former monistary. Inside was a circle of stones figures all resembling his clan. Their symbol on the back wall, old candles still sitting in position.
"We rest here." He said resting his back to a wall locking his arms in a circle motion.
Back to top Go down
Oroike Yuki

Oroike Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:54 pm

"You heard him men, get your bed roll out and go find us some wood for the fireplace. I want at least one of you to go out there and hunt us some food, preferably something large like a deer." Spoke jinpachi as he slowly unfurled his bedroll and began to clean out the ancient looking brick fireplace.
"This place looks like it's been abandoned for decades at least, how it's still standing is impressive in itself" Spoke jinpachi.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Tsume

Tsukai Tsume

Character Sheet
LP:
HP:
PP:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"The wood is chakra infused." Awarege spoke eyes closed, relaxing, meditating, replenishing his soul. "Most of our older monasteries where. Chopped down from the trees in this forest. Now the reason as to why it's abandoned, look at those statues. That should be reason enough." A few moments had passed Awarege grew weary of the lone man out in the forest.
"I suggest someone goes to aid your comrade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)   The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning (Arc 1: The Beginning Part:1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Battle Front! :: Konoha Corner :: Naruto: The Lost Elemental Nation :: The RP-
Jump to: